- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Colombia wins World Cup tuneup over Jordan, 3-0
Question of the Day
BUENOS AIRES (AP) - Colombia used two penalty kick goals to ease past Jordan 3-0 in a warm-up for the World Cup on Friday.
Twice Jordan, which did not qualify for the international soccer championship, committed hand balls, once in each half. James Rodriguez and Juan Cuadrado converted.
Rajaei Ayed Fadel hit the ball with his arm in the 40th minute to set up Rodriguez’s goal. Anas Bani Yaseen grabbed a ball in the goal crease with both hands in the 83rd minute, earning a red card. Cuadrado made the penalty.
Fredy Guarin finished the scoring for Colombia in the 90th with a hard shot past goakeeper Mohammad Shatnawi.
Colombia opens World Cup play on June 14 against Greece. It also is grouped with Ivory Coast and Japan.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors