- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Radford edges Liberty 87-83
Question of the Day
LYNCHBERG, Va. (AP) - Javonte Greene scored 25 points and grabbed 12 rebounds as Radford held on for an 87-83 victory over Liberty on Saturday.
Ya Ya Anderson had 19 points for the Highlanders (20-11, 10-6 Big South). Rashun Davis came off the bench to score 18 points and R.J. Price added 10.
Radford went 20-11 early in the second period to lead 54-51 before the Flames responded with a 13-2 run anchored by three John-Caleb Sanders 3-pointers to go back up 64-56 with 10:40 remaining. Trailing by nine with 5:17 to play, Anderson hit a pair of 3-pointers - and Price added another - to help the Highlanders build a 79-75 lead. They held on for the win, despite a Davon Marshall 3 in the final seconds that brought the Flames within two.
Antwan Burrus led the Flames (11-20, 5-11) with 19 points and eight rebounds.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq