- Landslide hits Indian village, 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
Question of the Day
All Times EDT
Site: Palm Harbor, Fla.
Course: Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club, Copperhead Course (7,340 yards, par 71).
Purse: $5.7 million. Winner’s share: $1,026,000.
Television: Golf Channel (Thursday, 3-6 p.m., 6:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m.; Friday, 3-6 p.m., 9 p.m.-midnight; Saturday, 12:30-3:30 a.m., 1-5 p.m., 9:30 p.m.-2:30 a.m.; Sunday, 1=5 p.m., 9 p.m.-1 a.m.) and NBC (Saturday-Sunday, 3-6 p.m.).
Last year: Kevin Streelman won his first PGA Tour title, beating Boo Weekley by two shots.
Last week: Patrick Reed won the Cadillac Championship at Doral for his first World Golf Championship victory and third PGA Tour title in his last 14 starts. Bubba Watson and Jamie Donaldson were a stroke back. … Chesson Hadley won the Puerto Rico Open for his first PGA Tour victory, holding off Danny Lee by two strokes.
Notes: Peter Uihlein is in the field. The 2010 U.S. Amateur champion won the European Tour’s Madeira Islands Open last year. Former Florida State player Brooks Koepka also is playing. He’s a regular on the European Tour after winning four times on the European Challenge Tour. … The Arnold Palmer Invitational is next week at Bay Hill in Orlando, followed by the Texas Open, Houston Open and the Masters.
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Ticket me Elmo? NYC mulls law for impersonators
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Government OKs Arab-owned company Gulftainer to operate U.S. cargo port
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world