- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
George Zimmerman’s parents sue Roseanne Barr for Twitter posts of address
Question of the Day
Robert Zimmerman Sr. and his wife, Gladys, said Miss Barr tried to “incite a lynch mob to descend” onto their Lake Mary, Fla., home by sending the address to her 231,000 Twitter followers, the New York Daily News reported.
The couple said they had to actually flee their home one night in March 2012 in fear of “vigilante justice.”
Her tweets came after Hollywood director Spike Lee also tried to post the location of the Zimmerman home, but re-tweeted the wrong address. He was also sued by the residents of that address.
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Cheryl Chumley is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She’s also a 2008-2009 Robert Novak journalism fellow with The Phillips Foundation. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EPA tweet baffles: 'I'm now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood' iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on 'industrial scale'
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and 'punish those' who oppose amnesty
- 2 Americans killed in Gaza fighting for Israel: 'We lost a gem'
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Edward Snowden to work with Russia on anti-spy technology
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- Rihanna, Dwight Howard delete #FreePalestine tweets
- U.S. scrambles as violence escalates in Israel-Hamas conflict
- Ron Paul: U.S. partly to blame for Malaysia Airlines disaster
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- EDITORIAL: Snipers from the left target Hillary
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq