- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Zaninovich leaving WCC for Pac-12
Question of the Day
LAS VEGAS (AP) - The Pac-12 has hired West Coast Conference Commissioner Jamie Zaninovich as its deputy commissioner and chief operating officer.
Zaninovich, who starts July 1, has spent the past seven years as WCC commissioner, helping the conference through a period of unprecedented growth, including enhanced TV exposure and a digital platform.
Zaninovich has been a member of the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Committee since 2011-12 and is a past chair of the Division I Collegiate Commissioners Association Division I Subdivision.
His responsibilities with the Pac-12 will cover all aspects of the conference’s operations, including governance, enforcement, compliance, sports management, championships, football bowl relationships, officiating, and television administration.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq