- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
Zaninovich leaving WCC for Pac-12
Question of the Day
LAS VEGAS (AP) - The Pac-12 has hired West Coast Conference Commissioner Jamie Zaninovich as its deputy commissioner and chief operating officer.
Zaninovich, who starts July 1, has spent the past seven years as WCC commissioner, helping the conference through a period of unprecedented growth, including enhanced TV exposure and a digital platform.
Zaninovich has been a member of the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Committee since 2011-12 and is a past chair of the Division I Collegiate Commissioners Association Division I Subdivision.
His responsibilities with the Pac-12 will cover all aspects of the conference’s operations, including governance, enforcement, compliance, sports management, championships, football bowl relationships, officiating, and television administration.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world