- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Buccaneers sign free agent OL Evan Dietrich-Smith
Question of the Day
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Free agent center Evan Dietrich-Smith has agreed to a contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Dietrich-Smith spent the past three seasons with the Packers and has started 25 of 61 games he’s appeared in at center and guard. He was one of two Green Bay offensive linemen to play in every game over the last two years.
The sixth-year pro is the seventh player to join the Bucs through free agency this week. Terms of the deal Friday were not disclosed.
In addition to Dietrich-Smith, the Bucs have added quarterback Josh McCown, tackle Anthony Collins and tight end Brandon Myers on offense.
Defensive acquisitions include pass rusher Michael Johnson, tackle Clinton McDonald and cornerback Alterraun Verner.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors