- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
Colorado OKs incentives for nearly 640 jobs
Question of the Day
DENVER (AP) - The Colorado Economic Development Commission has approved incentive requests that could bring nearly 640 jobs to the Front Range.
Layer3 TV requested $3 million in tax credits in return for providing 320 new jobs in Denver focusing on home media.
KBI Biopharma, a pharmaceutical company, requested more than $1 million in incentives in return for creating 120 new jobs in Boulder.
The Denver Post reports (http://tinyurl.com/k4j9ybs ) Invento Americas received approval for $243,000 in incentives tied to 38 jobs at a new plastic can production plant in Colorado Springs.
A fourth request under the job-growth incentive tax credit program, masked as “Project Target,” was approved for $310,000 in return for providing 45 biotech jobs in Jefferson County
The commission also granted $198,000 to an unidentified debit-card company in Douglas County.
Information from: The Denver Post, http://www.denverpost.com
TWT Video Picks
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- MSNBC's Ronan Farrow questions lack of racial diversity in emoji characters
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world