- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
Kinston beats North Rowan 67-57 for 2-A title
Question of the Day
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - Brandon Ingram had 28 points and 16 rebounds to help Kinston beat North Rowan 67-57 in the Class 2-A North Carolina High School Athletic Association men’s championship game.
Andrew Lopez added 27 points on Saturday for the Vikings (26-4), who won a third straight state championship. Kinston was in a state final for the sixth time in eight seasons.
Ingram was named the game’s most valuable player.
Jalen Sanders had 19 points and seven rebounds to lead the Cavaliers (22-6), who were in a state final for the first time since winning the 1-A crown in 2011.
Mike Bowman added 17 points for North Rowan and Michael Conner Jr. had 15. The Cavaliers shot 42 percent.
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Brooklyn Bridge surrenders: White flags replace Old Glory atop icon
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- MERRY: Handicaps in Hillary's way
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- YOUNG: A sinking presidency, deeper after November?
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq