- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Patient drugs killed nurse at Michigan hospital
Question of the Day
ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) - Police say that a 29-year-old nurse found dead in December at a University of Michigan hospital three months ago overdosed on drugs she took from her patients.
The Ann Arbor News (http://bit.ly/1kUZpfc ) says an autopsy shows that the nurse whose body was found Dec. 6 died from a mix of two drugs that are frequently used together to sedate patients before surgery. The autopsy classifies the death as accidental.
University of Michigan police say a bag of one of the drugs had been checked out for a patient found with the nurse.
The nurse worked in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit. She was found dead in a locked bathroom at the Neuroscience Hospital.
Information from: The Ann Arbor News, http://www.mlive.com/ann-arbor
TWT Video Picks
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors