- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
UMass earns No. 6 seed, to face Iowa or Tennessee
Question of the Day
AMHERST, Mass. (AP) - UMass will be a No. 6 seed in the Midwest Region of the NCAA tournament and play either Iowa or Tennessee in Raleigh, N.C. on Friday.
The Hawkeyes and Volunteers, both seeded 11th, will meet in Dayton in a First Four matchup on Wednesday.
The Minutemen (24-8) will be making their first appearance in the NCAA tournament since 1998. They finished fifth in the Atlantic-10 and lost to George Washington in the quarterfinals of the conference tournament.
UMass has lost three of its last five games.
Iowa (20-12) was a Big Ten title contender a month ago, but it lost six of its last seven games and fell to Northwestern in the league tournament.
Tennessee (21-12) won five in a row before falling to Florida on Saturday.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq