- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Hydroxycut returns to KVSH Racing with Bourdais
Question of the Day
SEBRING, Fla. (AP) - Hydroxycut will return to KVSH Racing this season as sponsor for seven race weekends, and the co-primary sponsor for Sebastien Bourdais in the Indianapolis 500.
Hydroxycut was on the No. 11 Chevrolet last season when Tony Kanaan won the Indy 500. The weight loss supplement company remained with the team with the driver change from Kanaan to Bourdais, a four-time Champ Car champion.
KVSH Racing partner James Sullivan said retaining Hydroxycut "long-term is the last piece of the puzzle for our assault on the 2014 championship."
The sponsorship extension of Hydroxycut fills the car for KVSH. Mistic Electronic Cigarettes had already signed on for seven races and will share sponsorship with Hydroxycut at Indy.
Hydroxycut will be the primary sponsor for the season-opener at St. Petersburg, as well as Barber, Texas, Toronto, Sonoma, Pocono and the season finale at California.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors