- Planned Parenthood strikes ‘pro-choice’ label in favor of ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
Obama picks UofA to make it to the Final Four
Question of the Day
PHOENIX (AP) - President Barack Obama is picking Michigan State to win the NCAA men’s basketball championship over defending champion Louisville.
Arizona and Florida round out his Final Four picks.
Phoenix’s KPHO was one of a handful of television stations from around the country who had anchors getting brief interviews with Obama at the White House on Wednesday.
Asked why he didn’t pick Arizona to win the national title, Obama told KPHO that the Wildcats are tough but they lost a key starter when forward Brandon Ashley suffered a season-ending foot injury on Feb. 1.
If not for that, Obama says he would have picked the UofA to go all the way.
But now that the president has eliminated the Wildcats from title contention, Obama says “I’m sure they’re intent on surprising me.”
Information from: KPHO-TV, http://www.kpho.com/
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world