- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Terps battle but fall at Clemson in double overtime
Question of the Day
But the Terrapins couldn’t take advantage and managed just four baskets in the first 12 minutes.
Maryland seemed to find its stride after that with an 11-1 run — Allen had seven points and Charles Mitchell four — to grab a 27-18 lead with 4:46 left.
Clemson coach Brad Brownell called time out and whatever he said must’ve gotten through to the Tigers, who responded with a 15-5 spurt to halftime to move in front 33-32.
Layman, one of four Maryland players averaging double digits this season, had zero points and missed his seven first-half attempts.
McDaniels had a leaning basket and a 3-pointer during the run. He fed lanky freshman Austin Ajukwa for the go-ahead layin.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors