- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Obama’s Crimea outrage hypocrisy
Question of the Day
Millions of Crimeans voted in favor of joining Russia in a referendum staged last Sunday. Indications are that upward of 90 percent of the voters said yes to secession.
Meanwhile Barack Obama, America’s messianic president, the one who deliberately acts in defiance of the U.S. Constitution, Congress and in violation of codified U.S. law, warned that “Russia’s actions were in violation of Ukraine’s sovereignty and territorial integrity and … in coordination with our European partners, we are prepared to impose additional costs on Russia for its action.”
In other words, the man who imposed an unwieldy, unworkable health care law on American citizens who opposed the law has the gall to preach integrity and right versus wrong to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Indeed, the man who refuses to enforce the terms of existing U.S. immigration law and cedes not to citizens but rather to illegal aliens, is hypocritically expressing concern about “sovereignty” of the Ukrainian people. The man who stood with the nation of Mexico against the state of Arizona as that state sought to defend its citizenry against illegal invasions now feels compelled to take territorial integrity seriously. Has there even been a more blatantly foolish argument in the history of the American presidency?
Does Mr. Obama really believe that his rejection of the referendum is of greater significance that the 90 percent who voted in favor of Crimean secession?
San Jose, Calif.
About the Author
- EDITORIAL: Snipers from the left target Hillary
- EDITORIAL: The food police trying to arrest soda, again
- EDITORIAL: Failing dead veterans, too
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Illegals aren't immigrants; they're thieves
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: The danger of cowardice on world stage
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Get Breaking Alerts
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- Rick Perry: County jails in Texas have taken in 203,000 "criminal aliens"
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- ISTOOK: The secret is out: 'Unaccompanied minors' are only one-fourth of illegal border-crossers
- Jewish woman booted from JetBlue flight over fight with Palestinian
- Tony Dungy doubles down on Michael Sam remarks: 'Drafting him would bring much distraction'
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Rep. Jared Polis' anti-fracking crusade riles Colorado