- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Tea Area survives in 2 OT at state A
Question of the Day
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) - Pine Ridge forced overtime on Thursday and went on to beat Tea Area 70-69 in double overtime at the South Dakota Class A boys basketball tournament.
Jordan Fechner’s free throws with 18 seconds left proved to be the game-winners after giving the Titans (16-8) a 70-66 lead. Fechner had 13 points.
The Thorpes (20-3) got within 70-69 but Jacob Dreamer’s long 3-pointer as time ran out missed the mark.
Jeff LeBeau had 20 points, Jacob Brown 15 and Dreamer 13 for Pine Ridge.
Tarin Smallfield had 30 points and 14 rebounds for the Titans. Gunnar Ensz had 12 points.
Ki-Jana Grey Grass’ layup with 10 seconds left in regulation tied it at 54-54 and Tea Area turned the ball over as time ran out.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world