- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
WR Boldin wins union’s service award
Question of the Day
ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) - San Francisco receiver Anquan Boldin’s foundation is the recipient of a $100,000 grant from the players union for winning the Byron “Whizzer” White Award.
The award is given to the player who serves his team, community and country in the spirit of Byron Raymond “Whizzer” White, the late Supreme Court justice the NFL Players Association calls “a scholar, athlete, patriot, humanitarian and public servant - the personification of the ideal to which professional football players aspire.”
An 11-year veteran and four-time Pro Bowler with Arizona, Baltimore and San Francisco, Boldin’s Q81 Foundation mission is to expand the educational and life opportunities of underprivileged youth.
The foundation begins its 10th year in April and has conducted charitable activities in Phoenix, Baltimore, South Florida and most recently in San Francisco.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors