- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Tri-Valley beats Cheyenne-Eagle Butte at state A
Question of the Day
SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (AP) - Brendon Boomsma scored 38 points to lead Tri-Valley to an 83-71 win over Cheyenne-Eagle Butte Friday in a consolation game at the South Dakota Class A boys basketball tournament.
Boomsma made 16 of 29 shots from the field, including four 3-pointers, for the Mustangs (13-12). Tri-Valley shot 51 percent from the field and scored 30 points in the paint.
Joseph Newman had 12 points and nine rebounds.
Xaviuer Norris led the Braves (19-5) with 30 points and 12 rebounds. Creighton LeBeau chipped in 26 points.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- HURT: Impeaching Obama is a losing strategy for the GOP
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world