- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Clarkson women win NCAA hockey championship
Question of the Day
“That was really frustrating,” Frost said, “being up 1-0 and playing really well, I thought.
“I felt we carried play up to the 18:37 mark.”
Minnesota got back to the national final, Frost noted, despite losing six seniors, three of whom played in the Olympics, along with two other Olympians for the season.
“After opening weekend against Colgate,” he said, “I think a lot of people were wondering what we were going to be.”
There was another opening weekend on Clarkson’s mind, though. This year’s seniors played their first NCAA games against Minnesota, losing 5-0 and 3-0 on Oct. 1-2, 2010.
In four years, they turned that around and will bring a championship back to Potsdam in upstate New York.
“We had great support from our fans and their families,” MacAulay said. “Eight hours (of a drive to Hamden) isn’t short.”
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Army's 3-D printed bombs to create 'a whole new universe' of lethal capabilities
- GOP leaders delay border bill, leave Obama in control
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world