- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
1 dead, 3 wounded in gunfire outside Arlington bar
Question of the Day
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) - Gunfire outside a North Texas bar has left one man dead and three wounded as police investigate whether the shootings were linked to a dispute inside the club.
Arlington police on Monday continued the search for the gunman who fled after opening fire on a crowd in a parking lot.
A medical examiner identified the man who died Sunday as 24-year-old Ketron Nathan of Arlington. Investigators say three other men have injuries not believed to be life-threatening.
Arlington police early Sunday responded to reports of gunfire after an altercation inside the bar prompted workers to escort patrons to the parking lot. Witnesses reported seeing a man open fire, then fleeing.
Investigators are trying to determine what sparked the dispute and if the victims were targeted.
TWT Video Picks
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- CARSON: Rudderless U.S. foreign policy
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama mum on where illegal immigrant children are sheltered
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women's fitness tests
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world