- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
AP-DC—Mid-Atlantic News Coverage Advisory, DC
Question of the Day
Good morning! Here’s a look at how AP’s general news coverage is shaping up today in the Mid-Atlantic region. Questions about today’s coverage plans are welcome, and should be directed to News Editor Amanda Kell at 410-837-8315, 202-641-9660 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A reminder this information is not for publication or broadcast, and these coverage plans are subject to change. Expected stories may not develop, or late-breaking and more newsworthy events may take precedence. Advisories, digests and digest advisories will keep you up to date.
Some TV and radio stations will receive shorter APNewsNow versions of the stories below, along with all updates.
ABORTION CLINIC INVESTIGATION
WILMINGTON, Del. - The state medical licensing board holds a disciplinary hearing for a doctor linked to a Philadelphia abortion provider convicted of murder. Authorities contend Arturo Apolinario, former medical director of Atlantic Women’s Medical Services in Wilmington, failed to protect the public from former colleague Kermit Gosnell. Gosnell, who sometimes worked at the Wilmington clinic, is serving a life sentence after being convicted of killing three babies who had been born alive at a Philadelphia clinic and for the overdose death of a woman who was a patient. By Randall Chase. UPCOMING: 130 words by noon, then 450 words by 3 p.m.
If you have stories of regional or statewide interest, please email them to email@example.com
For access to AP Exchange and other technical issues, contact AP Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-836-9477.
MARKETPLACE: Calling your attention to the Marketplace in AP Exchange, where you can find member-contributed content from Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, northern Virginia and other areas. The Marketplace is accessible on the left navigational pane of the AP Exchange home page, near the bottom. For both national and state, you can click “All” or search for content by topics such as education, politics and business.
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world