- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Rihanna to be honored with CFDA Fashion Icon award
Question of the Day
NEW YORK (AP) - Rihanna earned an icon award at the American Music Awards last year. Now she’s receiving a similar honor from the fashion world.
The Council of Fashion Designers of America, Inc., announced Monday that the 26-year-old pop star will receive the CFDA Fashion Icon Award on June 2 in New York City.
The award is given to one whose style has made a tremendous impact on pop culture around the world. Past recipients include Lady Gaga, Iman, Kate Moss and Nicole Kidman.
The 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards will be held at Lincoln Center’s Alice Tully Hall.
Rihanna will launch a three-date co-headlining tour with Eminem on Aug. 8 in Los Angeles. The artists have collaborated on the No. 1 hits “The Monster” and “Love the Way You Lie.”
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors