- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
2nd person dies from injuries in Cowpens wreck
Question of the Day
COWPENS, S.C. (AP) - A second person has died from injuries suffered in a wreck in Cherokee County last weekend.
Coroner Dennis Fowler says 65-year-old Sandra Kay Effler of Cowpens died shortly after 10:30 p.m. Monday at Spartanburg Regional Medical Center.
Her daughter, 43-year-old Tanya Jean Tiede of Spartanburg, died at the scene of the wreck around 10:30 p.m. Saturday on state Highway 110 near Cowpens.
Authorities say Tiede was driving south when a car traveling north crossed the center line and struck her vehicle head-on.
Nineteen-year-old Austin Shackleford of Spartanburg has been charged with felony driving under the influence and possession of an open container of alcohol.
Tiede’s husband and 11-year-old daughter are being treated at the hospital.
TWT Video Picks
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq