- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
AUTO RACING PACKAGE: Auto Racing Glance
Question of the Day
All Times EDT
Site: Martinsville, Va.
Schedule: Friday, practice (Fox Sports 1, noon-1:30 p.m.), qualifying (Fox Sports 1, 4:30-6 p.m.); Saturday, practice (Fox Sports 1, 10-11 a.m.; Fox Sports 2, 1-2 p.m.); Sunday, race, 1 p.m. (Fox, 12:30-5 p.m.).
Track: Martinsville Speedway (oval, 0.526 miles).
Race distance: 263 miles, 500 laps.
Last year: Jimmie Johnson raced to his eighth Martinsville victory, leading 346 laps.
Last week: Kyle Busch won at Fontana for the second straight year, holding off Kyle Larson, Tony Stewart and brother Kurt Busch in a two-lap sprint.
Fast facts: The race is the sixth of the season. Dale Earnhardt Jr. won the season-opening Daytona 500, Kevin Harvick took the Phoenix race, Brad Keselowski won in Las Vegas and Carl Edwards at Bristol. … Jeff Gordon won the October race at the track. He also has eight Martinsville victories. … Richard Petty won a record 15 times at Martinsville, the only remaining venue from NASCAR’s inaugural 1949 season.
Next race: Duck Commander 500, April 6, Texas Motor Speedway, Fort Worth, Texas.
CAMPING WORLD TRUCK
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- Evidence shows Russia firing artillery into Ukraine: Pentagon
- Norway expects imminent 'concrete threat' from ISIL terrorists 'within days'
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq