- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Hall of Famers Faldo, Watson in RBC Heritage
Question of the Day
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. (AP) - Nick Faldo and U.S. Ryder Cup captain Tom Watson will play in next month’s RBC Heritage.
Tournament organizers announced the pair’s commitments Wednesday. For Faldo, a golf analyst for CBS Sports, it’s his first PGA Tour event in the United States since 2006. Watson plays a handful of PGA Tour events each season, but has not teed off at Harbour Town Golf Links since 2001.
Faldo’s first of nine career PGA Tour wins came at the 1984 RBC Heritage.
Watson has won twice at Harbour Town, in 1979 and again in 1982.
Both Faldo and Watson are members of the Wolf Golf Hall of Fame.
RBC Heritage tournament director Steve Wilmot says he was excited when the two signed up to play.
The event runs from April 17-20.
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is 'torture'
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- Brian Kelly, Notre Dame ready for different route to title
- Ted Nugent loses second casino gig for 'racist remarks'
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq