- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
BRUCE: Politicians’ arrests show natural match of liberalism and corruption
Pols with no respect for American values easily disregard the law
Question of the Day
Perhaps we should be concerned, because while publicly lamenting the nuclear security of New York, Mr. Obama himself has been working to undermine that city’s ability to defend itself from a nuclear attack. The New York Daily News notes the Obama administration has again proposed to “slash the budget for the one initiative designed to protect Manhattan from nuclear threats.”
Mr. Obama’s efforts to make vulnerable the American people don’t end in New York. He is also determined to abolish our highly successful Tomahawk and Hellfire missile programs, an action that threatens the security of this nation as a whole.
Liberal corruption and efforts to do damage to this country come from the same disease: politicians’ belief that they are superior, requiring constant evidence for themselves that everyone else is beneath them.
Of course, contempt drives a need to punish. How better to accomplish this than to use political power forcibly creating a society of the weak and vulnerable, while behaving in a manner that reinforces the craven irony that lawmakers are above the law itself.
Americans have grown increasingly concerned with liberals controlling both parties, and this fuels the demand that the conservative ideal return to the governing principles of the Republican Party. It’s time liberals at every level of government find out that their agenda of tearing down this nation, spending us into oblivion while exempting themselves from the rule of law will no longer stand.
The day of reckoning is Nov. 4. In the meantime, Republicans and Democrats alike in Congress have a duty to stop the increasing recklessness of Mr. Obama.
Tammy Bruce is a radio talk-show host, New York Times best-selling author and Fox News political contributor.
TWT Video Picks
By Scott Pinsker
Get Breaking Alerts
- Illegal immigrants demand representation in White House meetings
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- D.C. police chief orders officers not to arrest legal gun owners carrying weapons in public
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Babson College, BYU win top spots in Money magazine's college rankings
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- D.C. seeks stay in order striking down ban on handguns in public
- DeSean Jackson working on offensive cohesiveness with Redskins teammates
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals