- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Mainstream media mum on Northern racism
Question of the Day
To date, the hypocrites in the liberal mainstream media have remained silent about “blue state” racism. Were such racism happening in even one Southern state, the mainstream media would be running the presses so fast, smoke and flames would be coming off the machinery.
However, since this institutional racism is continuing in the 21st century in the school systems of “liberal,” Northern states, the mainstream-media silence is deafening. The only conclusion left to draw from this is that the media either agree with this racism, or it has double standards for the two sections of America, North and South.
If I were a Republican politician running for office, I would use this racial injustice against my Democratic opponents. The mainstream press is as complicit in this as the Democratic politicians in those states because it says nothing, enabling “liberal” states to continue their racial discrimination.
Both liberal politicians and the mainstream press are hypocrites and liars when it comes to equality for blacks in all 50 states.
BILLY E. PRICE
About the Author
- Take a first look at The Washington Times' new dynamic website
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: West shouldn't pander to Putin
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: 'Redskins' hardly the only offender
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Radar, torpedos to end Hamas tunnels?
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Gaza 'analysis' poorly veiled bigotry
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
Out of "the shadows," they demand citizenship without consequences
Get Breaking Alerts
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'