- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
TSA Pre-Check sign-up center opens in St. George
Question of the Day
ST. GEORGE, Utah (AP) - Travelers can now sign up for speedier airport security screenings in southern Utah.
Officials with the Transportation Security Administration say they’ve opened a TSA Pre-Check enrollment center in St. George at 558 E. Riverside Drive, Suite 203. Those enrolled in the program are allowed to leave their shoes, belt and light outerwear on while passing through checkpoints.
The new office will be open Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Applicants must provide the TSA with basic biographical information about themselves, and are eligible for the faster screenings at 118 participating airports if they’re accepted.
The nonrefundable application fee is $85.
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors