- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
A year after injury, Ware to leave Louisviile
Question of the Day
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) - A year after his gruesome leg injury in the NCAA tournament, Kevin Ware is transferring from Louisville.
Ware became Louisville’s rallying point on the way to the national title after he broke his leg in a win over Duke in the finals of the Midwest Regional last season.
He had a rod inserted in the leg and tried to come back this season. But he averaged 1.7 points over nine games and eventually took a medical redshirt.
He wasn’t seen with the team over the past several weeks. On Saturday, the day after Louisville’s season ended with a loss to Kentucky, the junior from the Atlanta area announced his decision.
“We wish Kevin Godspeed,” coach Rick Pitino said.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- House backs faster deportations, cancels 'Dreamer' policy
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- HATCH: Destroying the Senate and our liberties
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors