- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
NDSU football team launches spring practice
Question of the Day
FARGO, N.D. (AP) - The three-time defending national champion North Dakota State University football team is kicking off its spring practice.
The Bison have won the last three NCAA Football Championship Subdivision crowns, under coach Craig Bohl. Bohl has moved on to Wyoming, and the NDSU program is launching a new era under Chris Klieman.
Saturday’s practice was to be the first of 15 spring practices, culminating with the annual Green and Gold game on April 26 at the Fargodome. The game will be preceded by a national championship ring ceremony.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Hillary Clinton: Forget Obama, George W. Bush made her 'proud to be an American'
- Obama: 'Not a new Cold War,' but new Russia sanctions announced
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world