- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
Adelaide beats Wellington 1-0 in A-League
Question of the Day
SYDNEY (AP) - Argentine playmaker Marcelo Carrusca’s 58th- minute penalty gave Adelaide United a 1-0 away win over Wellington Phoenix on Sunday to move the South Australian side into fourth place in the A-League.
The loss left the Phoenix five points adrift of the sixth and final playoff spot with just two rounds to play.
Earlier in the round, Nigerian-born striker Bernie Ibini’s goal in the final minute gave the Central Coast Mariners a 2-1 win over Western Sydney, and a one-point lead over the Wanderers for second place.
A top-two finish will give the Mariners a bye in the first round of the playoffs and an Asian Champions League spot next year.
The Brisbane Roar, which clinched first place last weekend, beat the Melbourne Heart 2-1.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- Star witness in Bob McDonnell corruption trial refutes 'crush' defense
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world