- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Free event honors Dayton Flyers basketball teams
Question of the Day
DAYTON, Ohio (AP) - The University of Dayton has planned a free celebration for fans to honor its men’s and women’s basketball teams.
The event will be held at the University of Dayton Arena from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday.
The university says doors open at 5:30 p.m., and seating is on the east side of arena, which faces the river.
The men’s team ended its tournament run Saturday night with a 62-52 loss to the Florida Gators. The team finished the season 26-11 overall. Its 26 wins were the third-most in the program’s history.
The women’s team also ended its season with a loss to Florida - 83-69 last Sunday. It was the fifth consecutive NCAA Championship for the women’s team, which finished with a 23-8 record.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Sarah Palin's online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Colorado poll shows women tuning out Democrats' 'war on women' strategy
- Report: 40% of weapons sent to Afghanistan are unaccounted for
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world