- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Kennewick girl had 16 surgeries for burns
Question of the Day
KENNEWICK, Wash. (AP) - A Kennewick girl who accidentally set herself on fire while playing with a lighter on the Fourth of July, 2012, has undergone 16 surgeries.
Jadin Filla suffered burns to nearly 50 percent of her body and doctors said she had a 10 percent chance of surviving.
KEPR reports (http://bit.ly/1gHaoGr) the 6-year-old kindergartner now is running around at school, just like the other kids. She is a miracle to her family and a success story to doctors.
But her surgeries are not over.
She’s soon scheduled for a procedure in which doctors will fuse a toe onto a hand to serve as a thumb.
Information from: KEPR-TV, http://www.keprtv.com/
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world