- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
2 plead not guilty to abusing cows
Question of the Day
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) - Two of the four people charged with mistreating cows while working at a Brown County dairy farm have pleaded not guilty to charges.
Abelardo Jaimes and Misael Monge-Minero entered the pleas in court Tuesday at their initial court appearances. WLUK-TV (http://bit.ly/1kUGcHs ) says a third defendant, Crescencio Pineda, was also in court, but his appearance was continued while he seeks a public defender. A fourth defendant, Lucia Martinez, will be in court later this month.
The four were charged with misdemeanors after an animal rights group released secretly recorded video that showed employees beating injured cows. The video by Mercy For Animals showed workers at Wiese Brothers Farm beating, kicking, stabbing and whipping sick and injured cows. Farm owner Mark Wiese says he has taken additional steps to ensure proper treatment of the animals.
Information from: WLUK-TV, http://www.fox11online.com
TWT Video Picks
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- David Perdue defeats Jack Kingston in Georgia Republican Senate primary runoff
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- MAY: Barbarians at Jordan's gate
- Hamas terrorists wear Israeli army uniforms to ambush soldiers in Gaza
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- BERMAN & MADYOON: An Iranian-Turkish reset
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq