- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
Buckeyes’ Meyer back to work after surgery
Question of the Day
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - Urban Meyer prowled the sidelines as always on Ohio State’s first day of spring practice, looking fit and engaged just days after surgery to relieve pressure from a cyst on his brain
Meyer did not seem limited by the operation he had over the weekend to alleviate recurring headaches.
He chatted with players and coaches, yelled out instructions and watched intently as the Buckeyes worked out for two hours at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center’s indoor field. Temperatures outside were below freezing.
Meyer spoke to the team for several minutes midway through Tuesday’s workout.
Meyer and his staff will have a busy spring. They must replace 10 starters, including most of the offensive line, and quarterback Braxton Miller won’t take a snap after shoulder surgery.
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Obama's brother wears Hamas scarf bearing anti-Israel slogans in photo
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Patent workers paid to exercise, shop, do chores: report
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell's wife had 'crush' on CEO
- McCLAUGHRY: Finish off the "Islamic State" quickly and cheaply
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world