- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Fieler scores 17, FGCU ousts Stetson 77-55
Question of the Day
FORT MYERS, Fla. (AP) - Chase Fieler scored 17 points, Bernard Thompson added 16 and top-seeded Florida Gulf Coast rolled past eighth-seeded Stetson 77-55 in the quarterfinals of the Atlantic Sun tournament on Tuesday night.
Eric McKnight added 15 points and Brett Comer had nine assists for the Eagles (21-11), who captured the nation’s attention by making the Sweet 16 in last season’s NCAA tournament. The Eagles are now 15-4 since Dec. 30.
Stetson was within 21-13 with 8:58 in the half, before FGCU used a 14-0 run to take control. Thompson and Jamail Jones each made a pair of 3-pointers during that spurt, and the outcome was never in doubt from there.
B.J. Glasford scored 13 and Hunter Miller added 12 for Stetson (7-24).
FGCU will play fourth-seeded East Tennessee State in Thursday’s semifinals. The Buccaneers beat Lipscomb 89-88 in double overtime.
The president could pay the full price for ignoring Congress
- IRS seeks help destroying another 3,200 computer hard drives
- D.C. appeals panel deals big blow to Obamacare subsidies
- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Gen. James Amos, Marine Corps commandant, slams Obama's handling of Iraq
- 'Straight White Guy Festival' supposedly set for Ohio park
- LYONS: Small-arms treaty, big Second Amendment threat
- Pentagon team dispatched to Ukraine amid crisis with Russia
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- PRUDEN: A deadly enemy within exacerbating immigration crisis
- DEACE: How to go from civil rights icon to bigot in one quote
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq