- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
Man killed in crash at Hudson Valley intersection
Question of the Day
TIVOLI, N.Y. (AP) - The mayor of a Hudson Valley village says more needs to be done to improve the safety at a local intersection that was the scene of another fatal crash.
The Dutchess County Sheriff’s Office says 21-year-old Brandon O'Connell died Monday after he pulled into the path of box truck at an intersection on Route 9G in Tivoli, 40 miles south of Albany.
Deputies say a 25-year-old man riding with O'Connell is in stable condition at Albany Medical Center and the driver of the truck was treated and released.
On Jan. 31, two Bard College students were killed while walking near the same intersection when a woman suspected of drunken driving hit them with her car.
Tivoli Mayor Bryan Cranna says some improvements have been made to the intersection but he’s asking state transportation officials to make it safer.
TWT Video Picks
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Presidents of Honduras, Guatemala blame U.S. for border children crisis
- PRUDEN: The Democratic-wannabe mice under Hillary Clinton's feet
- Crime-ridden U.S. cities differ on ways to fight gun violence
- Let it roll: D.C. Council hits Las Vegas on taxpayer's dime, leaves $14,000 tab
- Obama takes aim at 'corporate deserters'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq