- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Guerrero’s grand slam powers Dodgers past Reds
Question of the Day
Gonzalez singled off Jeff Francis to lead off the four-run fifth. Juan Uribe followed with a fly to shallow right. Right fielder Jay Bruce called off second baseman Brandon Phillips but slipped and the ball fell for a single. After Joc Pederson walked, Guerrero homered to left.
“He looked stiff at first. It’s from not playing in a while,” Mattingly said. “I’ve watched his at bats lately and he looks more fluid and seems more comfortable.”
Gonzalez homered off Sam LeCure started another four-run inning in the sixth.
The Reds commited two errors in addition to the missed fly ball that was ruled a hit.
“We’ve made a couple of mistakes that have led to big innings,” Reds manager Bryan Price said. “We need to execute better.”
Ryu finished with three strikeouts, all in the third. He walked Todd Frazier but got a double-play ball to finish strong.
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Geraldo Rivera: Matt Drudge 'doing his best to stir up a civil war'
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- NAPOLITANO: Is the president incompetent or lawless?
- Lois Lerner hated conservatives, new emails show
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- 'Big Bang' star Mayim Bialik helps send bulletproof vests to IDF
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world