- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Law firm hires ex-Port Authority official
Question of the Day
PRINCETON, N.J. (AP) - A law firm has hired a former Port Authority of New York and New Jersey official who has been subpoenaed as part of the investigation into the George Washington Bridge scandal.
Bill Baroni started work for Hill Wallack on Monday. The law firm has offices in Princeton, Morristown and Yardley, Pa.
Managing partner Robert Bacso tells the Asbury Park Press (http://on.app.com/1far6Zr ) the 42-year-old will practice in the areas of business, education and nonprofit law and "maybe some campaign finance."
Baroni was deputy executive director of the Port Authority until he resigned from the agency's No. 2 position in December as questions escalated over bridge lane closures. At the time, Gov. Chris Christie said he accepted Baroni's resignation as the shuffled officials to prepare for his second term.
Information from: Asbury Park (N.J.) Press, http://www.app.com
TWT Video Picks
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors