- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Morgan State edges pesky Howard 68-66 in OT
Question of the Day
WASHINGTON (AP) - Justin Black’s 20 points and clutch basket in OT delivered Morgan State past Howard 68-66 in the final conference game for both teams on Thursday.
With 9 seconds remaining in OT, Morgan State trailed Howard 66-65. Black won it for the Bears, landing a fade-away jumper with less than a second remaining.
Morgan State (13-15, 11-5 Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference) trounced Howard 87-58 earlier in the season, but failed to shake the Bison in the first half and led 36-35, at the break.
The Bears used a 6-0 spurt early in the second period to go up 45-39 but Howard bounced back and tied the game at 58 on a pair of Kofi Andoh free throws, forcing overtime.
Solomon Mangham led Howard with 22 points.
Howard (7-24, 5-11) finished conference play by placing next to last while Morgan State remained tied for third with Norfolk State.
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
- Democratic Sen. John Walsh plagiarized War College master's thesis: report
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- Hezbollah warring in Syria could join fight against Israel
- Netanyahu's Wikipedia page replaced with giant Palestinian flag
- Hamas orders civilians to die in Israeli airstrikes
- Pro-Russia rebel commander suggests passengers died days before Malaysian flight
- TYRRELL: The birth of a new alignment in the Middle East
- Despite rhetoric, gun prosecutions plummet under Obama
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq