- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Bucks’ Mayo ejected for flagrant foul
Question of the Day
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - Milwaukee’s O.J. Mayo has been ejected from Friday night’s game against New Orleans.
The ejection came late in the first quarter, after Mayo collided with Pelicans center Greg Stiemsma, then appeared to shove or hit Stiemsma in the chest with a flailing arm. Pelicans coach Monty Williams raced onto the court to restrain Stiemsma, pulling the center back toward the bench.
Officials called a flagrant foul on the Bucks’ guard at first, then changed it to a flagrant-2, resulting in the ejection, after video review.
Mayo had been in the game less than three minutes and had attempted only one missed shot and committed one previous foul before being thrown out.
Mayo has averaged 12.1 points in 27 minutes per game this season.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Islamic militants seize Benghazi as U.S. evacuates Libya
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors