- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Cavalier edges Beulah for 5th at state B
Question of the Day
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (AP) - Ryan Chrest’s tip at the buzzer gave Cavalier a 58-56 win over Beulah in the fifth-place game at the North Dakota Class B boys basketball tournament on Saturday.
Chrest scored after Trent Karel’s shot missed with time running down. He finished with 16 points.
Brock Robbins led the Tornadoes (25-2) with 23 points and six rebounds. Cavalier outscored the Miners 9-2 at the free throw line. Beulah was just 2-for-9.
Beulah (20-7) shot 59 percent in the first half and made five of six 3-pointers to go up 31-28 at half. The Miners shot 60 percent for the game, but they were hurt by 17 turnovers.
Casey Walcker paced the Miners with 16 points and six rebounds and Randi Julson added 15 points.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors