- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
OSU claims Big 12 wrestling title, OU second
Question of the Day
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) - Oklahoma State has won its 12th Big 12 wrestling championship and its 48th conference wrestling title.
The Cowboys finished Saturday’s championship hosted by the University of Oklahoma in Norman with six individual conference champions to outscore second-place Oklahoma 98.5 to 63.5 for the championship. Iowa State finished third and West Virginia was fourth.
OSU’s Jon Morrison; Anthony Collica; Alex Dieringer; Taylor Caldwell; Chris Perry; and Austin Marsden won individual titles.
OU’s Jarrod Patterson and Kendric Maple also won individual titles as did Iowa State’s Lelund Weatherspoon and Kyven Gadson.
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
- Inside the Ring: Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- EDITORIAL: For too many gays, 'tolerance' is a one-way street
- PRUDEN: Cooling the manufactured impeachment panic
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- Feds accept boredom, lack of work as excuses for surfing porn on clock
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world