- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
D.C. United scores early, holds off Philly to top last year’s win total
Question of the Day
CHESTER, Pa. — Chris Rolfe scored in the sixth minute to help D.C. United beat the Philadelphia Union 1-0 on Saturday for their fourth victory of the season, one more than they had last year.
Rolfe has 50 career regular-season goals.
D.C. United improved to 4-3-2, winning for the second time in three games. The Washington club’s first three victories came at home and is 1-2-1 on the road.
The Union lost for the first time at home this season and fell to 1-5-5 overall. They haven’t won since beating the New England Revolution 1-0 on March 15.
Andrew Wenger, Conor Casey, Danny Cruz and Cristian Maidana all had shots denied in a frenetic scramble in front of D.C. United goalkeeper Bill Hamid.
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors