- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
Del. governor expected to fill PSC vacancy
Question of the Day
Markell spokeswoman Kelly Bachman tells The News Journal (http://delonline.us/1gngIPU) in an email that “the governor is in the process of setting up interviews.” She says he’ll nominate a replacement by June for the state Senate to consider.
The commission regulates companies that provide electricity, water, wastewater, landline telephone and some cable television services.
Then-Chairwoman Arnetta McRae left in October 2011. Her seat has remained vacant and the commission has had four commissioners, although Commissioner Dallas Winslow became chairman.
Commissioner Jay Lester says it’s important to have five commissioners to break tie votes and to meet a quorum of three members.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
TWT Video Picks
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
- CIA admits improperly hacking Senate computers in search of Bush-era information
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- GOP report sees ties between rich donors, green 'nonprofits'
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Al Gore's climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Catholic League slams Obama: 'Do Christian lives mean so little to you?'
- Israel surprised by Hamas tunnel network
- House votes to sue President Obama over claims of presidential power
- EDITORIAL: The real Lois Lerner exposed in newly released emails
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world