- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Panthers enter Day 3 with 4 picks, needs at OT, CB
Question of the Day
Carolina used a first-round pick on Florida State wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin filling one major need, but still could use an offensive tackle and cornerback.
The picks Friday were more about taking the best player available rather than need. Carolina selected defensive end Kony Ealy from Missouri in the second round and guard Trai Turner from LSU in the third.
Panthers Dave Gettleman says, “You just can’t pass up good football players.”
The Panthers haven’t addressed the vacancy at left tackle created when 11-year NFL veteran Jordan Gross retired. Carolina also could use help at cornerback after losing starter Captain Munnerlyn in free agency.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
- House GOP resurrects border bill, predicts successful Friday vote
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- Pentagon wants extra $19M to equip, train Ukrainian troops
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors