- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Titans looking at defense with 4 draft picks left
Question of the Day
The Titans started this draft on offense with left tackle Taylor Lewan of Michigan at No. 11 overall. They ended a record wait for the first running back to be taken in a draft, selecting Bishop Sankey of Washington at No. 54 overall after trading down and adding another pick.
Tennessee sat out the third round having swapped that selection a year ago to San Francisco to draft receiver Justin Hunter. The trade with Philadelphia gives the Titans an extra selection in the fourth round and five for the final day.
General manager Ruston Webster says they will just try to take the best player available.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker
- Boehner rules out impeachment: 'Scam started by Democrats'
- Federal judge grants 90-day stay in D.C. gun case
- Obama thanks Muslims for 'building the very fabric of our nation'
- Smugglers, rainstorm combine to poke holes in border fence
- GOP Senate candidate: Obama needs to visit Central America
- D.C. seeks to stay judge's order allowing gun owners to carry in public
- Kerry's credibility questioned as fighting in Gaza rages
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Rush Limbaugh: 'There is no journalism anymore'
- California's Jerry Brown cites God, 'religious call' to embrace illegals
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world