- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Blackhawks put F Regin in lineup
Question of the Day
Regin was acquired in a February trade with the New York Islanders. He had two goals and two assists in 17 regular-season games for Chicago.
The Blackhawks were without forwards Brandon Bollig and Andrew Shaw for Sunday night’s game. Bollig was suspended for two games for boarding Wild defenseman Keith Ballard in Game 4, and Shaw has been out since Game 1 with a lower-body injury.
Defenseman Michal Rozsival and forward Jeremy Morin also were scratched, putting defenseman Sheldon Brookbank and forward Kris Versteeg back in the lineup.
The Wild played without Ballard (upper-body injury) and forward Matt Moulson (lower-body injury).
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- HUSAIN: Fleeing Iraqi Christians find safe haven at the Shrine of Imam Ali
- DCCC raising money on suggestion Obama impeachment is imminent
- Washington Times strikes content and marketing partnership with Redskins
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq