- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Your Top Plays for Today
Question of the Day
Your Top Plays for Today: AP’s Sports Guide
—LEBRON SCORES 49 POINTS AS HEAT TAKE 3-1 LEAD OVER NETS IN NBA PLAYOFFS
LeBron James equaled his playoff career high with 49 points as the Miami Heat beat the Brooklyn Nets 102-96 for a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference semifinals.
—LAKE HOMERS, DOUBLES TWICE AND DRIVES IN 6 RUNS AS CUBS ROUT CARDS 17-5
Junior Lake homered, doubled twice and drove in six runs as the Chicago Cubs trounced St. Louis 17-5 forcing the Cardinals to finish with infielder Daniel Descalso as a relief pitcher.
—DESPITE DEPOSING UNITED AS EPL CHAMPIONS, CITY STILL IN NEIGHBOR’S SHADOW
Manchester City has deposed its neighbor as Premier League champions for the second time in three years, but is not close to usurping United’s global supremacy - both as a football club and as a brand. For many people, the word “Manchester” still equates simply with “United.”
—AS VOTE ON FEMALE MEMBERSHIP APPROACHES R&A; CONSIDERS POSTAL VOTE
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
- Border agents cleared of civil rights complaints from illegal immigrant children
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Ben Carson takes major step toward presidential campaign
- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Porn-surfing feds blame boredom, lack of work for misbehavior
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- CRUZ: A tale of two hospitals: One in Israel, one in Gaza
- Ted Nugent slams 'lying freaks' at liberal media: I'm 'doing God's work'
- ON THE RUN: Competition for Redskins backup running back is heating up
- Obama vows veto of House border bill
Top 10 U.S. military helicopters
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors