- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
He’s no smart Alec: Baldwin breaks bike laws by riding the wrong way — again
Question of the Day
Alec Baldwin is still breaking bike laws just two days after he was arrested for disorderly conduct and biking against traffic.
The hot-headed actor was spotted riding on the wrong side of the road for about a block near his East Village home Thursday morning, the New York Post reported.
He also reportedly rode on the sidewalk and narrowly missed a pedestrian.
Mr. Baldwin was taken into custody on Tuesday after he apparently mouthed off to police who stopped him for riding his bike against traffic on Fifth Avenue.
The actor bitterly took to Twitter after the incident, publishing an officer’s name and badge number and calling New York City a “mismanaged carnival of stupidity.”
© Copyright 2014 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.
About the Author
Jessica Chasmar is a continuous news writer for The Washington Times. Previously, she was part of the start-up team for The Washington Times’ digital aggregation product, Times247. She can be reached at email@example.com.
- Border agents detain Boy Scout troop for taking photo, troop leader says
- Wikipedia imposes editing ban on House staffers
- Fla. Republican to push bill mandating D'Souza's 'America' film in public schools
- Romney would win popular vote in rematch against Obama: CNN poll
- Boko Haram abducts wife of Cameroon's vice prime minister
Latest Blog Entries
TWT Video Picks
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
- Rahm Emanuel: Send illegal immigrant shelter kids to Chicago
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- Tactical advantage: Russian military shows off impressive new gear
- CURL: Obama, staffers not even pretending any more
- Pentagon running out of time to find mass of missing weapons in Afghanistan
- Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan pushes back against cover-up
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring 'God's Rescue Squad'
- WEST: Those who would rather join the jihadi army than their own nation's army
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq