- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Titans agree to terms with draft picks Jones, Huff
Question of the Day
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms with two of their draft selections, fourth-round picks defensive lineman DaQuan Jones and defensive back Marqueston Huff.
The Titans announced the deals Thursday.
Jones was the 112th selection overall. The lineman from Penn State was a two-year starter and first-team All-Big Ten as a senior. He had 4 ½ sacks and 15 ½ tackles for loss in his career.
Huff was the 122nd selection overall out of Wyoming where he was a three-year starter. He had six interceptions and recovered six fumbles in his career playing at cornerback and free safety.
The Titans selected six players in the draft.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
- 'We're coming for you, Barack Obama': Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL terrorists
- 'Pocket drones': U.S. Army developing tiny spies for the next big war
- NAPOLITANO: What if our democracy is a fraud?
- Russia shipping sophisticated weapons systems to Ukraine separatists
- Michelle Obama says money in politics is bad, asks donors for 'big, fat check'
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Hamas rejects Kerry's call for cease-fire; Fears grow others could join fight against Israel
- Obama orders Pentagon advisers to Ukraine
- EDITORIAL: Detroit's water 'spigot bigots'
- White House readies for House GOP impeachment push: 'Foolish' to ignore
Obama's biggest White House 'fails'
Celebrities turned politicians
Athletes turned actors
20 gadgets that changed the world
Fighting in Iraq